Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's official!

We are now part of the blogging world!

5 comments:

Kathleya said...

Congratulations on your new cyberspace presence! Hope you are doing well! Lots of love to you both.

Kathleya

Matt and Sarah Pitts said...

Hooray! I'm praying for you as the babies arrive today!

Love,
Sarah

Sarah said...

Yipee - another fun blog to read!!! Can't wait to hear about your sweet babies... :)

Todd & Leah said...

I am so glad you have joined in all of the fun! It is such a fun way to show off your prized treasures...you family! Can't wait to see your sweet bundles of joy! Hang in there!

My Nine Lives Plus One said...

I am so happy for you both and I cannot wait to see the babies. I have been praying for the babies and for you guys too! Congratulations and can't wait to see new pictures and videos.
Love,
Joyce Ware