Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back to Normal

Thank the Lord I'm better! By Sunday I was feeling much more normal. Paul's parents were here until Saturday and were a huge help. Thank you Doyle and Judy! Ryan's been a little out of the groove and we're not sure if it's teething or a little stomach bug. You can keep him in your prayers.

As you can see below we took Ryan and Lauren to a nearby park Sunday afternoon. We had a lovely time. Both rode the swing for the first time in their lives. They loved it! We took them down the slide and the parents informed each other the kids were grinning. We look forward to many more visits to the park.

The pictures below the park were taken today for Abuelita's birthday. We've taken pictures like this for grandparents and aunts this year. They're so much fun. Today was a challenge because Ryan and Lauren are little movers. I had to hold on to both their ankles while I tried to snap pictures. It would be nice to have a third arm in these situations. Somehow I managed and I'm sure Abuelita will love her pictures. Such precious babies. :-)































2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better, Nina! I know that Paul and your babies are glad to have you back to 100%. :)

The pictues of Ryan and Lauren are super cute! It does get harder and harder to get good pictures as they get more mobile. I feel your pain on that one!

Matt and Sarah Pitts said...

Whoa! Ryan has rockin' emergent-guy indie-rocker hair! Nice!