I took Ryan to the doctor this morning thinking he had an ear infection. He was really fussy yesterday and this morning had a low-grade fever. That's usually how the ear infections start out. But, thankfully, it's just a cold virus of sorts and I was told his second bottom tooth should break through any day now.
Poor boy. He must be in so much pain. So far the only thing that seems to help is Motrin and ice cubes in a Ziploc bag. I'm so grateful we live in a modern age where we have access to over-the-counter medicines and ice-makers!
1 comment:
Oh man, poor little guy! Drew's two bottom teeth are in, but I think that one of the top ones is going to break through any day now. Teething is no bueno!
I'm so sorry that you had a rough morning, but I'm glad that Ryan doesn't have an ear infection. Hang in there, sister!
Post a Comment