Then Thursday night Paul fed Lauren her bottle just before bed and she fell asleep on his shoulder. Paul was burping her, and Ryan and I stood next to them. Ryan observed Paul patting Lauren on the back, and decided he would pat her too. Then Ryan decided he could burp Lauren on his own, so he moved Paul's hand away. Well, he started patting a little too hard, so we had to stop him. Then Ryan stroked her head (that's typically what they do to each other just before bed). It was precious!
We can't wait to see them interact more. I know every moment won't be sweet (we've already seen them agitate each other), but, wow, what a gift twins are!
Ryan LOVES to play his drum
Ryan also likes to chew on the drumstick
Lauren's hair is getting so long in the front I have to clip it up a la Pebbles and Bam Bam :)
R+L talking to each other at their 9 month photos (they really were!)
1 comment:
I would have loved to see the 'patting.' Collin is going to get a kick out of that one o)
Marnie
Post a Comment