Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have much to be thankful for, most importantly Jesus!  Surely we've been given the best gift of all in him.  We spent Thanksgiving Day with my (Nina's) parents.  The pictures below are from the day.
R&L are talking and understanding so much.  They love coloring, puzzles, playing with the ball, jumping in their trampoline and reading their "My First Look and Find" books.  Ryan loves to help Lauren put the puzzle pieces in their spot and is always looking out for his little sister.  Lauren makes sure Ryan is "otay" and brings him his animals and blanket when he is upset.  They are interacting so much now which is fun to see.  They love to ask us "what's that?" when they hear an unfamiliar sound.  We are truly blessed to have R&L as our children.
As a side note, my SD card from my camera completely went out, so I lost all pictures between the pumpkin patch and now, so as I'm able to post pics from their birthday I will!

Doing dot-a-dot stamping at the grandparents' house


Enjoying playing with my mom

Lauren grabbed the camera and was trying to photograph herself smiling so I snapped this one of her. :-)

No comments: