Thursday, September 23, 2010

And...We're Back!



It's been so long since we've posted. Wow. Life has been very busy. I don't have time to go into all the details, but believe me when I say this has been a trying season in our lives.
Ryan and Lauren are doing great. They are developing so quickly. Lauren definitely out-talks her brother saying a new word almost daily. Lauren loves to play with her dolls, help clean (including loading the washer and dryer :)), and play with water (in the sink, tub, or at their sand and water table). Ryan enjoys building towers with blocks, looking at books, playing with his animals/carrying them around and playing with water. Lauren's favorite outfit is her dress with Abby from Sesame Street, and Ryan usually chooses pajama pants and t-shirts if the choice is up to him.
I can't believe it's the end of September. Before we know it R&L's second birthday will be here. Stay tuned for more posts! Thanks for checking in...

Ryan giving Lauren a hug at the zoo yesterday
Watching the giraffes
Watching people
Lauren's smile :) (9-23-10)
Ryan's smile :)  (9-23-10)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YEAH!! SO glad you are back! I've missed seeing pictures of your cuties. We must get together soon!
Miss you!