As you know, my brother, Michael got married last Saturday. The wedding was beautiful. It was definitely tailored to their liking. During the ceremony, Michael held a piece of wood containing three separate pieces of rope while Meredith braided them together, symbolizing God, Mike and Mer. It was precious. I cried. I don't cry much, but it was just so neat to think about how God brought them together in His sovereignty and has knitted their hearts together.
In the family picture from the wedding you'll note the outfits R+L are wearing. That was all my parents' doing! They surprised us and bought Ryan a three piece suit and had a dress tailored for Lauren to match mine. So sweet! Thank you Abuelita and Abuelito!
We had so much fun with my sister, Gabrielle. She stayed with us this past week after my brother's wedding. We talked and laughed a lot. She is so much fun! She helped with the babies and entertained them well. She even taught them how to blow raspberries. :) We can't wait to see her again very soon!
Last week while Gabe was here we went to visit a relative (Dad's cousin, Barb). She is so sweet and hospitable and wanted to have us over to get together with her kids/grandkids to swim and have dinner. We had a great time! Ryan and Lauren got in the pool for the first time. They loved it! I was a bit nervous they'd hate the water, but they are definitely water babies. Good thing since I love the water. :) Pictures are to come from that event (I forgot my camera so I'm trying to get some from others). We decided to buy R+L a baby pool and we got it out today. It was lots of fun!
Enjoy the pics!
Yummy rib bones!
Typical Dunbar kids having a good laugh before the ceremony. I wish I could remember what we were laughing about!
.jpg)
2 comments:
So so cute!!! What beautiful babies you have, Nin! And I'm sure they are as sweet as they are lovely! And that Lauren, she's downright chunky (and you know that as the mama of Grace that is a huge compliment)! You're doing such a wonderful job, by God's grace, as a mama! Love you!
Sarah
Oh Nina! You look FABULOUS!!! What sweet, sweet pictures. They are adorable and by the looks of things, ya'll are having so much fun! I know Sarah, Gracie and Matt can't wait to see you.
Mary Beth
Post a Comment