R+L had their 6 month appointment last Friday. Other than an ear infection on one side for Lauren, Dr. M says they're doing great! Here are their stats:
Ryan - 16lbs. 10oz (25-50%); Height 27 inches (50-75%)
Lauren - 14lbs. 13.5oz (25-50%); Height 26 inches (50-75%)
p.s. Lauren ate 10oz. of milk last night. At times her appetite is huge! I thought those of you who helped force feed her in the beginning would like to hear that bit of info. :)
Abuelito and Abuelita were in town last weekend for Michael (my brother) and Meredith's (his fiance) graduation at TCU. Mer received her bachelor's in nursing and Michael his master's in education administration. We had a great time celebrating with them. Next stop: wedding on the 30th! What a busy month for these two! They're handling it ever so gracefully.
R+L got a new ride - the BOB stroller. They love it, and so does Mom. It's great for runs and walks. We've taken it out everyday this week!
R+L got their 6 month pictures taken today. A very sweet friend of Meredith's, Helen, who took their engagement photos came to the house and turned our living room into a portrait studio! I hoped we could get a few outside, but sure enough it was raining. I can't wait to see the results! I'll definitely post some after she processes them.
We're preparing for what we're calling FAFT 2009 (Friends and Family Tour). We're headed up to Arkansas on Saturday to visit Paul's family and college/FBC Keller friends. We can't wait to take our first big roadtrip as a family of 4. It's going to be an experience! We should have internet access along the way so stay tuned for FAFT updates!
Enjoy the pics!
Mike & Mer TCU graduation 2009
Goin' for a ride in the BOB
We swaddled our sweet babies for the first 6 months of their lives. Those days are no more. One morning recently I walked in their room and Ryan's Miracle Blanket was wrapped around his neck. I have NO idea how that happened, but that marked the end of swaddling.
Lauren loves her Taggies blanket and bunny lovey. She likes to sleep with her arms up like this.
Ryan usually falls asleep on his side but ends up on his tummy by morning. He is quite the mover! I think crawling is coming in the very near future for this boy. He's "swimming" at the moment.
1 comment:
AAWW!! Collin slept with his arms up high too :o) Love you guys and miss you so much!
Aunt Marnie
Post a Comment